APPLICATION PROCESS - 9TH GRADE
We encourage prospective Freshmen to apply for admission to St. Vincent Pallotti High School early in the fall of their eighth grade year. Applications received by the deadline will be considered in the first round of decisions.
We are still accepting applications for the 2022-2023 school year. Apply today!
It is best to apply for financial assistance when you are applying for admission so that you will receive both decisions at the same time. For scholarship consideration, we must have a financial aid application on file for your student.
We recommend that you fulfill all of the requirements to successfully complete the application process . Applications are considered complete and ready for decision when all of the required paperwork has been received. Our Admissions Team is here to help you navigate through the process. Please direct questions to email@example.com or call us at 301-725-3228. Documents should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to 301-725-5381.
Transfer studentS - 10th - 12th Grades
Students who would like to transfer into grades 10 -12 must fulfill all application requirements. Decisions regarding the acceptance of senior transfers will be made based on each individual's situation.
We are currently accepting transfer applications for the 2022 - 2023 school year.
- All applicants must complete and submit the online application, essay and $100 non-refundable application fee. Note: If applying to the Stephen J. Edmonds Learning Center, you must select 'Learning Center Applicant' when completing the application.
- If applying to the Stephen J. Edmonds Learning Center, complete the Learning Center Interest Form and provide the required documentation.
- If interested in the Arts Academy, complete the Arts Academy Interest Form.
- Download the Transfer Transcript Release Form (See below) and the Teacher Recommendation Form. Take these forms to your current school for completion. Official high school transcripts for all grades attended along with Math and English teacher recommendations are required.
- Transfer students do not need to submit High School Placement Test (HSPT) scores.
- All transfer students must interview with the President/Principal and the Director of Admissions. Learning Center applicants will interview with the Learning Center Director for final decision. Arts Academy applicants must audition or provide a portfolio depending upon the field of study.
- All transferring male student athletes must complete the MIAA Eligibility Verification Form (Download below). The form must be signed by the outgoing school's athletic director. A copy of the student's birth certificate is required along with the eligibility form.
Please contact our Athletic Directors for more details on eligibility and to discuss your specific situation.
Our International Program is designed to facilitate a genuine American immersion experience. International students are placed within a typical American classroom and are expected to speak English while on campus. This program provides opportunities for reciprocated learning on topics of culture and diversity as a way for all students to benefit from a global learning environment. Pallotti hosts roughly 40 international students from from British Virgin Islands, Cameroon, Ivory Coast, Nigeria, the People's Republic of China, Romania, Sierra Leone, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, United Kingdom, and Vietnam.
2021-2022 Tuition for International Students: $21,650
We accept applications for grades 9 - 11. We are currently accepting international applications for the 2022 - 2023 school year.
- A $150 non-refundable application fee is due with the online application.
- An official transcript (with English translation) that includes records of the previous two academic years, the current year's academic records and the most recent grade report.
- English teacher and Math teacher recommendation letters.
- Proof of English proficiency as demonstrated by the student's performance on a certified test (i.e. TOEFL, IELTS). For example, a TOEFL score of 16 - 23 for the Reading section, 16 -21 for the Listening section, 16 - 20 for the Speaking section, 16 - 23 for the Writing section.
- Copy of citizenship and passport is required to complete the application packet.
Once all documents have been received, international applicants must have a virtual interview with the Principal or the Director of Admissions. All interviews must be scheduled in advance and confirmed by email.
A decision notification email will be sent to the international agency or parent/guardian of the student.
Upon acceptance, a deposit of $1750 must be made along with the signed enrollment contract. Once both contract and enrollment deposit has been received, the I-20 will be mailed to the student via FedEx. Allow 3 -5 days for mailing depending upon the location.
Please email documents to email@example.com.
St. Vincent Pallotti High School encourages and welcomes applications without regard to race, color, religion, or national origin, and does not discriminate in its education policies, Financial aid program, or other school-administered extracurricular activities.