"St. Vincent Pallotti Parent Guild strives to enrich the educational experience of all students by fostering parental involvement...serving together we all make a difference."
All parents and guardians of St. Vincent Pallotti students are members of the Parent Guild. There are no additional membership fees and the Parent Guild spends most of the time on events supporting students and parents; very limited time is spent on fundraising. The Parent Guild holds a virtual meeting monthly, usually on the second Thursday, at 7:00 PM. We encourage all parents to participate.
For more information, contact the Parent Guild by email at ParentGuild@pallottihs.org.
Recognizing that a student's academic and personal achievement can be significantly affected by the involvement of parents in the school, the St. Vincent Pallotti Parent Guild has been established to:
- Promote communication between parents and the school
- Provide social and spiritual opportunities for parents
- Support the Post Prom safe celebration held for students
- Coordinate parent volunteer efforts within the school
- Host informative events focused on topics of interest to Pallotti parents
Fathma Floyd - President
Josey Allepot - Vice President
Shurlonda Spann - Secretary
Robyn Dyson Towles - Treasurer
Alexandria Lippincott & Alesea Woodgett - Mentoring Committee Chair
VACANT - Hospitality Committee Chair
Valerie Kline and Sharon Schmidt - Used Uniform Committee Chairs