What is The Pallotti Fund?
Tuition covers most of the day-to-day expenses of a private, independent school like Pallotti. In order to remain competitive with other schools in the area, Pallotti strives to keep tuition from rising too high. Most of the time, tuition does not cover the cost of educating each of our students. Contributions to the Pallotti Fund enable the school to bridge this gap and keep tuition low enough to remain affordable to most families. Additionally, gifts to the Pallotti Fund allow the school to “go the extra mile” in providing the resources necessary to becoming a true school of excellence!
What are some of the specific areas which may benefit from my gift?
Listed below are just a few examples of programs which have greatly benefited from past contributions:
- Financial aid & scholarships
- Cutting-edge technology in our classrooms
- Enriching our extra-curricular activities & athletics
- Equipping our teachers with resources to provide top-notch instruction
- Physical plant improvements