Community Service is an important part of each student’s experience at St. Vincent Pallotti High School. Service is not only an excellent way to put into practice the values and knowledge gained in the classroom, it is also a fundamental part of the Gospel we are called to live. Jesus said, “If anyone wishes to be first, he shall be the last of all and the servant of all.” (Mark 9:35) Pallotti students are encouraged to become servants of all, reaching out to all those in the community who find themselves in need.
Helping Students Serve
St. Vincent Pallotti was renowned for how he drew so many other people into charitable activities. Inspired by our patron, St. Vincent Pallotti High School strives to make service something that is easy for students to make part of their lives. To assist students, the school:
- Has a community service coordinator to help connect students to service activities.
- Hosts several large-scale service events each year at the school.
- Provides students and parents with lists of upcoming local service opportunities.
- Has ongoing service opportunities within one block of campus.
- Sends students and parents regular, individualized updates on student service hour totals.
Christian Service Requirements
Click HERE to view St. Vincent Pallotti High School's Christian Service requirements and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
Service Hours Tracking
Contact Opportunities for Juniors and Seniors
Ongoing Service Opportunities
One-Time Service Opportunities
Pack and Pray
Pack and Pray is an event where the students come together to work making healthy meals to send to other countries.
This year's pack and pray is Friday, April 21, 2017.
If you would like to volunteer please click here.